Tho other day, Mark was making popcorn with the kids with the air popper. Which we love, by the way. Liam wanted to watch the popcorn pop, so he was standing right by the counter. An extremely hot unpopped kernel jumped out of the bowl, down his shirt, and got stuck in the folds on his shirt. It burned him bad enough to give him a second degree burn about half an inch long, and we felt so bad.
So, new rule for our family: you must stand in the doorway of the kitchen to watch the popcorn pop.
|I told him to make a sad face and this is what he did.|
|He won't stop touching it, so he has a Squidward band-aid to cover it up.|