Here's a day in my life from this week.
1. Waking up at 7:30 to get myself ready for my twelve hour school day and the kids ready for Grandma's.
2. Spending a little bit of time with the kids in our very messy living room. Mark cleaned it up, though!
3. All ready for the school day!
4. I spend all day in the building. I was about to head into Figure Drawing.
5. I take all three of my art classes in the same room, but I have three different teachers. Getting ready for Painting.
6. Mark has a break from classes when I do, so he picked me up for lunch. This tea was perfect for a rainy day.
7. Mark was definitely posing for this shot.
8. In the car, heading to Michel's to get some last minute supplies.
9. Michel's on a rainy day!
10. In my classroom again.
11. How I always spend my two hour break before Drawing class: drinking a blended mocha and doing my math work (I take an online class that keeps me really busy) or drawing.
12. And I always listen to the Kesha channel on Pandora while I do it. It keeps me energized.
13. Finally done my night class at 9:00, and back home. I ate my leftovers for dinner!
14. Tired and working on a blog post.
15. The cookies the kids made for me at Grandma's house. They were asleep when I got home.
16. Finishing up inking a contour line drawing for my drawing class. And I'm done.