Thursday, April 26, 2007
Tomorrow we are going to a G12 conference in Sacramento and I am so excited about it!! I have never been to a G12 conference before and I just can't wait. We're going Friday night, and then driving back, and going back Saturday for the day. We could stay overnight in a hotel, but we just don't want to spend the money right now. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and good stuff to report after this weekend.
In other important news, Mark has been cleared to go back to work. His back is basically better, and he's been working the last two days. I miss him, but it was hard to get ANYTHING done with him home. And...I like his paycheck a lot more than the worker's comp check..LOL. What can I say?
Monday, April 23, 2007
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Monday, April 09, 2007
Saturday, April 07, 2007
- Mark hurt his back at work and has been on workman's comp for two weeks. He's also been at physical therapy 3 times a week.
- Mark's Dad visited for the weekend. It was nice to spend some time with him, especially since Mark hadn't seen him since the wedding in July.
- I had my second Midwife appt. I got my blood work back, and everything looked really, really good. Apparently I have crazy high levels of iron, higher than she said she could expect in a non pregnant, really healthy woman. Thank you, I am proud of this. Baby's heartbeat was 150 (or was it 155?) bpm, and it was really strong. Baby also moved around a lot while she was trying to find it, and she said that's a good sign. WE have not scheduled the "big" ultrasound yet, so i don't know when we'll get a chance to find out the baby's gender. I do have another midwife's appointment on the 17th, and I am sure it will be scheduled then, since I will be 20 weeks! So, hopefully in the next month or so, we'll know if we are having a boy or a girl! But for now it's enough knowing that Baby and I are healthy, strong and LOVING being in my second trimester. I cannot believe I am almost 18 weeks! Ahhh. It is going by so fast, I love it. And, I am definitely showing. And, yes, I will finally share a picture with you.
- My sister Sarah (not the one who had a baby) and her husband, Russ and their Yorkie, Jack McGee, came and spent a few days hanging out with the fam. Very, very fun as usual. I wish they lived closer, we love hanging out with them.
- My friend Kelly, and her husband, Nelson, came to Chico for their spring break and we hung out one day and it was awesome. Kelly and I have known each other since 2nd grade, and we were in each other weddings (which were 2 weeks apart!). She lives in Portland, so we don't get to see each other very much. This was a great treat, even though it was the day before I came down with my cold, and it was hard for me to keep going through our packed schedule.
- I spent a Saturday shopping in Roseville with lots of awesome women from church. We had an amazing time, but, boy can these ladies shop!!! We left at 8:00 in the morning, and got back at...9:30 pm. I was, so, so exhausted and it was really too much for me. Morgan and I were both dragging our feet and trying really hard to stay upbeat. The next day, I woke up puking and couldn't even make it through worship at church. The day after that, I developed my eye infections. But, the shopping was fun and it was a good day spent in fellowship.
That's all I can remember right now. That's enough for the past couple of weeks, though, right? Here's some recent pictures to give you an even better idea of what's been happening. Except half of them are of the dog. Sorry. I'm slightly obsessed. At least this means I'll be a good mommy picture-taker, too. And yes, I also included a much asked for belly shot. It's of the "I'm not wearing any make-up and I look bedraggled-and-I feel really fat" variety. But, anyways...